I co-produced this dramatic short film, based a real legal case that occurred in Minnesota. Rosie is about an overworked lawyer who takes on a difficult case that hits close to home, making him re-evaluate his priorities. MN filmmaker, Alex Kohnstamm, wrote the script with his father, shortly before his father passed away. Alex wanted to make the film as a tribute to his father and to help raise money for Pancreatic Cancer research.
I am truly honored to have been a part of this film.
- Winner Best Narrative Short Film: The World’s Independent Film Festival – 2014
- Official Selection:
- Cannes Short Film Corner – 2014
- Twin Cities Film Fest – 2014
- MNTV – 2014
- Louisville International Film Festival – 2014
- Weyauwega International Film Festival – 2014
- Mt. Hood Independent Film Festival – 2014
For more updates about the film, follow the Rosie Facebook page.
Teaser trailer for the film: